TAMPA, FL (WFLA) – Looks like she said yes! A happy couple at a Tampa park had their precious proposal moment caught on camera of a photographer who just happened to be in the area.
The photographer John Mullenix was taking photos on the RiverWalk near the Curtis Hixon Park. When he glanced across the river he noticed these two sharing a hug and a kiss after what looked like a proposal. He snapped a few photos and wanted to give them to the couple but he didn’t know who they were. John shared the photo with us hoping we could help him find the couple.
Our meteorologist Leigh Spann shared the photo on her Facebook and soon after Jon Mullenix posted an update on his Facebook page that the happy couple was found, thanking us at WFLA and all who shared the photo:
He will try to get them the high-resolution images to them. He happened to be at the park that day to shoot another engagement session.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Mother, friend arrested after child found in hot car outside strip club
- AMBER Alert issued for Madison boy, 7
- Boy missing in Coconut Creek, AMBER Alert issued
- Family killed in triple murder followed by suicide
- Man shot and killed in Clearwater identified
- Pit bull puppy recovers after severe chemical burns
- Principal paddles kindergartner, ignites outrage online
- Deputies: Woman strangled to death after her birthday party
- Road rage incident with motorcyclists turned into beating for Tampa Bay area man
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines