(CNN) – Here’s something that will tease any cheese lover’s taste buds.
Shopping chain Costco is offering a wheel of cheese for sale on its website.
A 72-pound wheel of Italian Parmigiano-Reggiano, with a price tag of about $900.
But Costco claims it’s worth every penny because the cheese is aged 24 months and is “extravagant.”
Buyers can also end up saving money in the long run: the wheel costs far less per pound than the same type of cheese bought in small slices.
- Tampa search dog helps in Puerto Rico following earthquakes
- Mother dog found on side of road pulling crate with her 4 puppies inside
- Storm Team 8 Forecast: Warm Friday ahead of a cold front set to cool weekend temps
- Grieving mother spreads message for Tampa Bay drivers to ‘move over’ for emergency vehicles
- Special needs facility in Texas ready to cheer on ‘best friend’ Patrick Mahomes in Super Bowl