CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) — A North Carolina woman was arrested on a charge of child abuse after police say she poured vodka on the eyes and head of a 7-year-old boy who had splashed water on her at a hotel pool.
Clearwater police say Roseanna Marie Kiser, 23, was intoxicated and was drinking from a bottle of vodka in the pool area at the Sheraton Sand Key Hotel at 1160 Gulf Blvd. in Clearwater Beach. Several young children were swimming and playing in the pool.
Kiser became angry at a 7-year-old boy because he splashed water near her. She opened her bottle of vodka and poured some of it onto the boy’s eyes and face. She then grabbed the boy around the chest and pushed him further away from her into the pool, according to an arrest affidavit.
Kiser kicked a police officer in the groin with her heel when he was arresting her, according to the affidavit.
Kiser was charged with child abuse and battery on a law enforcement officer. She lives in Huntersville, North Carolina.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Girl, 15, commits suicide after friends share nude Snapchat video
- Gator captured in Polk lake had human remains in stomach
- Heroic deputy talks about thwarting abduction
- Nature Made vitamins recalled
- Cops: Woman poured vodka in boy’s eyes at hotel pool, kicked officer in groin
- Bradenton community mourns loss of tree from Tropical Storm Colin
- Workout Craze: Aerial Fitness
- >>Back to the homepage for the latest breaking and local news stories of the day