PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. (WFLA) — A Port St. Lucie woman was arrested for paying a 15-year-old boy hundreds of dollars for sex, according to detectives.
Rebecca McGraw, 38, faces five counts of unlawful sexual activity with a minor after the boy’s mother reported the alleged abuse to Port St. Lucie police.
The mother told detectives she found a suspicious text from McGraw on her son’s phone. The family lives at an apartment complex where McGraw works, according to police.
An investigation revealed McGraw paid the child up to $300 for the encounters. She also gave the child her debit/credit card and let him drive her vehicle.
McGraw confessed to at least five sexual acts with the teen.
She was taken into custody and is being held on bonds totaling $125,000.STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Police say 8 dead in Mississippi shooting
- Police: Polk man used receipt to solicit teen to perform sex act
- Tampa teen drowns in Ocala
- Police: Woman locked her kids in car trunk while she shopped
- Apps infected with malware may have impacted up to 36 million Android devices
- VIDEO: Tarpon Springs police honor slain officer at his children’s graduation