Someone stole the 9-year-old’s Pokemon album right out of his hands.
Officer Jimmy Grotenrath and his partner were able to track down most of the stolen cards and return them to the boy. But some of them had been removed from the boy’s album.
So the officer went home and found his old Pokemon collection and gave those to the boy.Officer Grotenrath was a Pokemon fan as a kid, and said he understood the how the boy felt.
The good deed is now going viral.
https://www.facebook.com/ClevelandPoliceDept/posts/1045728052159300WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Float party in St. Pete Beach proceeds, despite protest
- Woman redeems 22-year-old Disney Park Hopper pass she never got to use at age 4
- ‘Fixer Upper’ fans are going crazy over Joanna’s announcement
- PHOTOS: Lakeland Police Fallen Heroes Memorial Inaugural 5K Run
- Burger Showdown takes over Curtis Hixon Park
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines