CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – Clearwater police are asking for the public’s help in identifying four suspects who are accused of stealing hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise from a Burlington Coat Factory.
The Clearwater Police Department released surveillance photos of the thieves in question entering the store, which is located on 2669 Gulf-to-Bay Boulevard in the Clearwater Mall.
Police said they stole hundreds of dollars in merdhandise, including shoes, children’s clothing and a purse.
After the alleged theft, the suspects reportedly fled in a newer-model gray car.
If you have information about this incident, call Clearwater police at 727-562-4242.
- New federal rules to help states combat coronavirus patient surge
- How coronavirus can impact your credit score
- Nurses union protests shortage of protective gear at HCA hospitals
- Stopping the spread: Hillsborough Co. to open 2 hotels to help those impacted by coronavirus
- Coronavirus: U.S. death toll tops 5,000