(WFLA) – Chipotle Mexican Grill is offering teachers across the nation a buy one get one deal on Tuesday.
Teachers, faculty and staff can bring their school ID to any Chipotle from 3 p.m. to close on Tuesday and buy a burrito, bowl, salad or tacos then get a second order free.
The popular restaurant chain says the deal is to honor educators and all of their hard work.
The offer is limited to one per customer and only applies to orders made in the restaurant. Online, mobile and fax orders are not eligible.
More information is available on Chipotle’s website.STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- USF football player arrested for sexual battery and false imprisonment
- Pasco company fined after weekend brush fire in Odessa
- New drugs provide hope in fight against Alzheimer’s
- Florida Blue glitch drains customers’ checking accounts
- Jimmy John’s selling $1 subs on Tuesday
- Mother gets chance to hear, feel daughter’s heart beat in transplant recipient
- Meet Tajiri! Zoo announces name of April the giraffe’s baby
- Better Call Behnken: Do chip credit cards really prevent fraud?