JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities have canceled the Missing Child Alert that was issued Monday for an 11-year-old girl in Jacksonville.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement said Kimberly Cruz-Aguilar disappeared Monday in the 9800 block of 103rd Street in Jacksonville, and was seen getting into a small model SUV thought to have been traveling toward Orlando.
But shortly before 4 a.m. Tuesday, officials said the alert had been canceled and the child was found safe.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Florida couple attempts to hold wedding at mansion they did not own
- Gov. DeSantis sued over new ‘anti-riot’ law
- Florida’s new laws: Anti-riot, internet sales tax, state law enforcement radios, trust fund bills signed by Gov. DeSantis
- Triumph Gulf Coast Trust Fund extended, termination provisions removed
- Some Florida trust funds terminated through new law; where’s the money going?