JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities have canceled the Missing Child Alert that was issued Monday for an 11-year-old girl in Jacksonville.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement said Kimberly Cruz-Aguilar disappeared Monday in the 9800 block of 103rd Street in Jacksonville, and was seen getting into a small model SUV thought to have been traveling toward Orlando.
But shortly before 4 a.m. Tuesday, officials said the alert had been canceled and the child was found safe.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Tom Cruise could head to space from Cape Canaveral in October 2021
- Woman in Daytona Beach for son’s wedding in coma after being attacked during fight, police say
- Hurricane Sally victims facing obstacles obtaining federal aid
- Mom’s remains disappear after being mailed to wrong address
- Florida coronavirus: Over 14,000 total COVID-19 deaths reported in state