TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida State Fair officially opened Thursday, however, due to the threat of severe weather and high winds, the fair will be closing early.
The fair will be closing at 5 p.m.
The fair will be back open Friday starting at 9 a.m. as scheduled.
- Dallas Stars beat Lightning 4-1 in Game 1 of Stanley Cup
- Idaho pastor hospitalized after defying mask mandate
- Cash App scheme could wipe out your bank account
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Getting breezy Sunday, lower humidity coming
- No vote on RBG successor until after election, Collins says