The White House and the U.S. Capitol were put on temporary lockdown following an airspace violation in Washington D.C., according to law enforcement sources.
Fighter jets were mobilized.
The North Lawn of the White House was cleared.
The lockdown began shortly before 9 a.m. and was reported lifted about 20 minutes later.
- Driver loses control, crashes into tree in Bartow
- ‘If it sounds too good to be true’: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- Giant rat wins animal hero award for sniffing out landmines
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- 2 protesters struck by car, injured during California demonstration