EAST PALESTINE, Ohio (WFLA) —An 8-year-old boy from Ohio got behind the wheel of his dad’s van and went on a McDonald’s run with his 4-year-old sister in tow.
The young boy told East Palestine Police he just wanted to buy a cheeseburger and that he had learned how to drive on YouTube. The boy reportedly followed the rules of the road, stopping at lights and staying within speed limits.
The siblings won’t face any charges and got to eat at McDonald’s while they waited on their grandparents to pick them up.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- AMBER ALERT: Pharmacies asked to look out for missing teen and accused kidnapper
- Find out how your home’s value compares to your neighbor’s in Tampa Bay
- Troopers: Tow truck worker falls to death from I-95 overpass
- Man in custody after fleeing, swimming away from Pasco County deputies
- Massage parlor busted after hundreds of condoms clog pipes
- Disney in Orlando looking to fill more than 1,000 jobs
- Baby giraffe facts: What to expect after April’s baby is born