FRESNO, CA – A documented gang member is back in jail after a traffic stop led to firearms, tactical gear and drugs being found in his house.
Police in Fresno, California made the discovery after pulling over Khamprasong Thammavong, 33, for a minor traffic violation. The officer quickly called for backup after learning that Thammavong was a documented member of the Laos Bloods and was out of jail on probation.
Officers then went to the address of his home, saying it was open to search and seizure, and found a semi-automatic rifle and a semi-automatic handgun. Neither of the firearms were registered to Thammavong.
Additionally, police recovered tactical gear, a marijuana grow operation consisting of 38 plants and narcotics paraphernalia.
Thammavong now faces multiple felony charges. He’s being held in the Fresno County Jail.
DON’T MISS THESE STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: Naked woman dancing atop truck slows Houston traffic
- One man dead after South Tampa shooting
- 8 On Your Side helps couple keep home after title mistake
- Faces of 9 unidentified victims hidden from public eye
- Boston Marathon bombing survivor Victoria McGrath dies in overseas crash
- Cops: Speeding driver blew a tire, crashed into 8 vehicles on Howard Frankland Bridge
- Scary new skimmer threat discovered in Sarasota