TAMPA (WFLA) – Hollywood Icon Betty White is “doing very well” and is keeping busy during the coronavirus pandemic according to TODAY.
A spokesperson for the beloved actress tells TODAY, White is staying home to protect herself from the virus and has been an absolute pro when it comes to social distancing.
White’s publicist says they check in with her several times a week and said “we always have laughs.”
Fans of White first became concerned about the iconic actress after Tom Hanks tested positive for the coronavirus in March. At the time, White’s publicist assured fans she was “fine” amid the outbreak.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Tampa lawyer struggles with long-haul COVID; state health official likens it to anxiety
- Should you get a COVID-19 booster shot now or wait until fall?
- Largo woman released from hospital after 6-month battle with heart failure, COVID-19
- Can you tell me how to get, how to get my COVID vaccine: Elmo does PSA encouraging shots for younger kids
- Counties with the highest COVID-19 vaccination rate in Florida