APOPKA, Fla. (WESH) – A young bear that wandered into an animal sanctuary is now hiding out in a tree after it found itself way too close to a tiger in Apopka.
According to a post on The C.A.R.E. Foundation’s Instagram, the bear wandered into the animal sanctuary and then scampered up a tree when it saw a tiger.
“Praying that the little one gets brave enough to ignore the tiger, come down, and run off into the wild where it belongs,” the post says.
As of Tuesday morning, the bear is still in the tree.
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Public health expert: ‘Prudent decision’ to postpone Tampa’s Gasparilla festivities during coronavirus surge
- Search underway for missing endangered 77-year-old Sebring woman
- Former Tampa Bay bank robber meets detective after she changed his life, 28 years later