BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – A small baggie of cocaine was recovered from an ATM by a technician on Monday.
The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office said the technician was notified that the ATM at the Suncoast Credit Union on 57th Avenue West was jammed.
The technician recovered a small, clear baggie containing a white powdery substance that tested positive for cocaine.
The cocaine was possibly with the cash of the last person who made the deposit, causing the malfunction. A deputy obtained the name on the bank account of the last deposit before the ATM was placed out of service.
No charges have been filed at this time.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW-
- Boy, 2, dies after being left in hot car in Brandon shopping center parking lot
- Ash Wednesday: Some Tampa Bay area churches offering drive-thru ash service
- Family of toddler who died after dental visit files wrongful death lawsuit
- Better Call Behnken: Tampa TV repair shop lied about Samsung affiliation
- Animal park awaits birth of baby giraffe