CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities have opened a death invesigation at the Quality Inn & Suites in Clearwater.
Multiple agencies responded after a truck caught fire behind the Quality Inn & Suites on 3511 Hospitality Lane early Thursday morning.
A Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman tells WFLA that the agency is investigating a death at that location, but it does not appear to be suspicious.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Suspect charged in several bank robberies after shooting at officer in St. Pete, police say
- Meet Rudolph: Clearwater Marine Aquarium welcomes rare rough-toothed dolphin
- ‘If this was a football game, we’re only in the second quarter’: Pinellas Co. health officials urge residents to remain vigilant in fight against COVID-19
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 7,650 new cases, percent positivity rate at 8%
- Man in critical condition after trying to break up fight in St. Pete, police say