TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The pandemic put a hold on many celebrations, and one local company is hoping to give special couples a wedding with all the frills and none of the fuss.
8 On Your Side’s Lila Gross tells us how you or a loved one could win a stress-free wedding.
As our world has changed, weddings have evolved as well.
Local company MiniMony says couples are now embracing the shift towards simple planning and intimate details.
The women ran innovative business is introducing an innovative approach to wedding planning and wedding experiences.
MiniMony’s 90-minute micro-weddings for 25 people will have an officiant, flowers, small-bites, cake and champagne, as well as timeless photos and a full ceremony video.
You or a loved one can Win-A-Wedding by applying and then voting.
Then, all you need to do is pick the day and time that works best for you and show up.
You can learn more about Win-A-Wedding by MiniMony Weddings on its website.
- Mote launches new hotline to report marine life in distress
- St. Pete trainer completes major hike on Appalachian Trail for good cause
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 2,628 new coronavirus cases, total hospitalizations near 45K
- Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg to allow fans, masks required at October race
- Charity sees 100% spike in need for jobs, food, shelter