TAMPA, Fla. (WLFA) – “Life is better with sprinkles,” don’t you think?
Little Midway Ice Cream and Pastry Parlor is now open and serving up sweet treats inspired by the world-famous Berns Steak House.
You can dig into a spoonful of ice cream or take a bite out of the tasty cupcakes.
New creations like their cold brew coffee and coconut vanilla dairy-free ice cream are also on the menu.
Sticky messes are encouraged with classic favorites like the infamous macadamia nut ice cream.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Little Midway on South Howard Ave in Tampa.
- Chinese city reports coronavirus found on ice cream
- Pasco County adds 4 vaccination clinics for residents 65+; registration opens at 2 p.m. Sunday
- Harris to be sworn in by Justice Sotomayor at inauguration
- Coast Guard helps rescue woman, 2 dogs from boat taking on water near Shell Key
- Dr. Dre back home after reported brain aneurysm treatment