TAMPA, Fla. (WLFA) – “Life is better with sprinkles,” don’t you think?
Little Midway Ice Cream and Pastry Parlor is now open and serving up sweet treats inspired by the world-famous Berns Steak House.
You can dig into a spoonful of ice cream or take a bite out of the tasty cupcakes.
New creations like their cold brew coffee and coconut vanilla dairy-free ice cream are also on the menu.
Sticky messes are encouraged with classic favorites like the infamous macadamia nut ice cream.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Little Midway on South Howard Ave in Tampa.
- USDA recalls Taco Bell’s Seasoned Beef over possible metal shavings contamination
- Olympic gold medalist from Clearwater hoping to qualify for 2020 Olympic Games
- Search underway for ‘armed and dangerous’ man in Polk County double homicide
- Pedophile who abused up to 200 children found dead in prison
- Lay’s introduces grilled cheese and tomato soup flavored chips