TAMPA, Fla. (WLFA) – “Life is better with sprinkles,” don’t you think?
Little Midway Ice Cream and Pastry Parlor is now open and serving up sweet treats inspired by the world-famous Berns Steak House.
You can dig into a spoonful of ice cream or take a bite out of the tasty cupcakes.
New creations like their cold brew coffee and coconut vanilla dairy-free ice cream are also on the menu.
Sticky messes are encouraged with classic favorites like the infamous macadamia nut ice cream.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Little Midway on South Howard Ave in Tampa.
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – April 9, 2020
- Michigan governor reminds kids that the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy are essential workers
- Democrats stall Trump’s $250B business virus aid package
- Gas station clerk shot in face during armed robbery in Plant City
- First round of coronavirus stimulus checks on the way