TAMPA, Fla. (WLFA) – “Life is better with sprinkles,” don’t you think?
Little Midway Ice Cream and Pastry Parlor is now open and serving up sweet treats inspired by the world-famous Berns Steak House.
You can dig into a spoonful of ice cream or take a bite out of the tasty cupcakes.
New creations like their cold brew coffee and coconut vanilla dairy-free ice cream are also on the menu.
Sticky messes are encouraged with classic favorites like the infamous macadamia nut ice cream.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Little Midway on South Howard Ave in Tampa.
- Fatal crash closes I-4 exit ramp in Plant City
- Hillsborough County commissioners vote to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana
- Will Vipers QB Taylor Cornelius start in Saturday’s home opener?
- Polk Co. superintendent calls for termination of chief academic officer
- Polk woman helps Puerto Rican grandmother repair damage from earthquake