ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – The St. Pete Art and Fashion Week will hit the catwalk to help local talent shine.
8 On Your Side’s Lila Gross gives us a sneak peek.
For the tenth year, the St. Pete Art and Fashion Week will feature 10 local designers.
The goal is to help local talent share their work in a big way while raising money for charity.
The event kicks off with a 70s themed soiree followed by two different fashion shows.
More information about St. Pete Art and Fashion Week is available on its website.
- St. Pete trainer completes major hike on Appalachian Trail for good cause
- Artistry St. Pete supports local crafters by combining art and living
- Adventure awaits at Boggy Creek in Kissimmee as spooky season arrives
- Lightning strikes home, destroying chimney in Hudson area
- Museum of Fine Arts in St. Petersburg reopens with new collections