TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Halloween is just around the corner, and the scariest holiday of the year is in full force at ZooTampa.
During “Creatures of the Night”, ZooTampa transforms into an eerie and immersive Halloween adventure for the whole family.
Part of that adventure includes letting guests get up close and personal with the zoo’s nocturnal creatures like Onyx the Eastern Indigo Snake and Sprinkles the Mexican Redknee Tarantula.
There is also a Pumpkin Palooza Kids zone that has a petting zoo area, several games for kids to play and pumpkins as far as the eye can see.
After running around the park discovering all the spooky sights and sounds, a visit to “Haunted Key West” for some monster mac is a gouda option.
Creatures of the Night runs through Oct. 28 on Friday and Saturday nights.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the event.
MORE SPOOKY STORIES
- 150k sign petition to move Halloween to last Saturday of October
- Cold Stone Creamery turns ice cream black for Halloween
- Police warn parents after Nerd Ropes found in drug bust
- Spooky spirit: Wesley Chapel family changes Halloween display every day
- From spooktacular fun to tasty treats, check out fall fun at Walt Disney World
- College admissions scandal is now a Halloween costume
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are America’s favorite Halloween candy, poll shows
- Yandy pays tribute to Mr. Rogers with sexy Halloween costume
- Get paid $1,300 to watch 13 Stephen King movies by Halloween