DADE CITY, Fla. (WFLA) – Just when you thought 2020 could not get any scarier, be prepared to be scared in a fun way.
SCREAM-A-GEDDON’s deranged and demonic creatures will be turned loose starting Sept. 11 to torture Tampa Bay.
Venture into SCREAM-A-GEDDON’s most grueling and blood-pumping haunted attractions like Rage 3D, Demon’s Revenge, Blackpool Prison, Zombie Paintball Assault, Deadwoods and brand-new haunted attraction, Ravenhill Asylum.
If you make through the asylum, don’t forget to stop by Bonzo’s Beer Garden for a cold draft beer.
CLICK HERE to learn more about SCREAM-A-GEDDON.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Republicans say Democrats planning to pack the Supreme Court
- SBA chief says government is working to recover fraudulent loans
- Florida senator leading effort to limit SCOTUS justices while Democrat says court packing won’t happen
- Mitt Romney says he did not vote for Trump in the 2020 election
- Projections show Florida beginning another surge of daily coronavirus deaths