ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – The Museum of Fine Arts is about to reopen in St. Petersburg, and there are lots of new exhibits to see.
8 On Your Side’s Lila Gross gives us a sneak peek.
The Museum of Fine Arts used the time while it was shut down to curate all new collections.
There are two major exhibits to check.
One is called “Buoyant,” which features bright, bold images of Black men, women and children.
The other is a photography show about the history of photography.
If you’d like to visit the MFA, timed-entry tickets must be purchased on the MFA’s website before your arrival.
You can learn more about the Museum of Fine Arts on its website.
- ‘Wild-O-Ween’ brings Halloween family fun to Big Cat Habitat
- ‘Rock the Dock’ brings virtual DJ show to Tampa Bay for a good cause
- Food delivery company ‘Parata Eats’ brings local restaurants to your door
- ‘Light Up the Night’ brings music, hope to Sarasota outdoors
- Kids back out for fun in the sun at Nathan Benderson Park