ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A local museum needs your kids’ help!
During the coronavirus outbreak, tiny glass creatures escaped from the Imagine Museum gift shop and now kids are finding them on a magical scavenger hunt.
The Imagine Museum has over 1,500 glass sculptures for you to explore.
And during the coronavirus pandemic, something peculiar happened.
Tiny glass creatures went wandering about and ended up on the sculptures in the museum.
Now, the Imagine Museum needs your help to find all the little adventurers.
Kids can go through the exhibit and if they spot one, they get to take it home.
The Imagine Museum told 8 On Your Side’s Lila Gross the hope is to inspire and uplift people with the wonderment of a scavenger hunt.
The Imagine Museum is open six days a week and is $5 on Sunday’s only.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Imagine Museum.
- Black-owned business shows Tampa Bay love on National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day
- Saving Our Seniors helps older adults get medical equipment and meals
- ‘Arts in the Park’ virtual art show celebrates 30 years of ADA
- Do you have the cutest pet in Tampa Bay?
- ‘Fair Food Frenzy’ carnival-style drive-thru pops up at Florida State Fairgrounds