ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A local museum needs your kids’ help!
During the coronavirus outbreak, tiny glass creatures escaped from the Imagine Museum gift shop and now kids are finding them on a magical scavenger hunt.
The Imagine Museum has over 1,500 glass sculptures for you to explore.
And during the coronavirus pandemic, something peculiar happened.
Tiny glass creatures went wandering about and ended up on the sculptures in the museum.
Now, the Imagine Museum needs your help to find all the little adventurers.
Kids can go through the exhibit and if they spot one, they get to take it home.
The Imagine Museum told 8 On Your Side’s Lila Gross the hope is to inspire and uplift people with the wonderment of a scavenger hunt.
The Imagine Museum is open six days a week and is $5 on Sunday’s only.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Imagine Museum.
- Restaurants offering deals for Tampa Bay Pizza Week
- Florida Republicans accuse social media platforms of censorship after suspending Trump accounts
- Pop-up picnic company helps you get together safely in St. Petersburg
- JOTORO brings spicy Mexican flare to Sparkman Wharf
- Celebrate holiday SEA-son with Clearwater Marine Aquarium festivities