BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – It wouldn’t be Florida Fall without a little pumpkin patch fun for the whole family.
At the 28th annual Hunsader Farms Pumpkin Festival, you can pick the perfect pumpkin from the patch. Choose from fat, skinny, tall, short, small, big and even multicolored pumpkins.
You can also feed and pet farm animals, get lost in the corn maze, enjoy lots of shows and chow down on all of the fair food.
The Hunsader Farms Pumpkin Festival kicks off this weekend and will return each weekend in October.
Admission to the Pumpkin Festival is $10 and parking is $5. Kids ages 10 and under get in for free.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Hunsader Farms Pumpkin Festival.
LILA’S LATEST LIVING LOCAL:
- Lightning strikes home, destroying chimney in Hudson area
- Museum of Fine Arts in St. Petersburg reopens with new collections
- Camp Idlewild shows kids with autism fun camp activities
- Love Serving Autism helps kids on the spectrum learn tennis
- Win-A-Wedding during the coronavirus pandemic with all frills and no fuss