TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Get whisked away to the magical kingdom of “The Nutcracker” in Tampa.
Ballerinas from Next Generation Ballet’s Nutcracker invite you to start a holiday tradition.
Now a glittering, star-studded Tampa tradition, Next Generation Ballet’s Nutcracker includes principal dancers from powerhouse companies such as New York City Ballet and American Ballet Theatre alongside NGB’s award-winning young dancers.
This family-friendly favorite takes audiences into Clara and Drosselmeyer’s fantastical world of dancing sweets, sword-fighting rodents and some of ballet’s most famous music.
The Nutcracker performance will be spinning in Tampa at the Straz Center’s Morsani Hall from Nov. 29 to Dec. 1.
Performances are Friday at 7 p.m., Saturday at 2 and 7 p.m., and Sunday at 2 p.m.
The Straz Center suggests you get tickets now because last year’s performances sold out.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Next Generation Ballet’s Nutcracker.
- Doctors sue to block FDA abortion pill rule during pandemic
- Consumer Reports: Best sunscreen for your skin in 2020
- Pinellas County allows playgrounds to reopen, lifts restrictions on beaches, pools
- Lake of the Ozarks business owner defends hosting crowded pool parties
- ‘I have never seen anything like this dog’s will to live’: Dog found abused, in need of help