ENGLEWOOD, Fla. (WFLA) – Explore the outskirts of Tampa Bay like never before by hitting the water to reach Florida’s hidden islands.
You can experience the beauty of Florida’s Gulf Coast from the water with “Riding The Waves” guided boat tours of Englewood, Placida, and Cape Haze in Southwest Florida.
You’ll learn about our local ecosystem and natural environment from a certified Florida naturalist as you cruise along with a friend in your own private catamaran.
Keep your eyes peeled because you’re bound to see wildlife like manatees, dolphins and over 50 kinds of birds.
Riding The Waves is an educational experience with lessons on protecting the local wildlife habitats.
The tour guides are experts able to share their expertise and insight into the history, sea life, and waterways of the area
CLICK HERE to learn more about Riding the Waves.
- ‘Family is devastated’: Luggage containing woman’s ashes stolen from Cleveland airport
- Judge orders 11-year-old boy behind bars to await trial for allegedly killing 6-year-old neighbor
- Early U.S. vote surpasses 85 million
- Walmart reverses decision, returning guns and ammunition to US store displays
- Florida election: Will mail-in ballot signatures become the ‘hanging chads’ of 2020?