ENGLEWOOD, Fla. (WFLA) – Explore the outskirts of Tampa Bay like never before by hitting the water to reach Florida’s hidden islands.
You can experience the beauty of Florida’s Gulf Coast from the water with “Riding The Waves” guided boat tours of Englewood, Placida, and Cape Haze in Southwest Florida.
You’ll learn about our local ecosystem and natural environment from a certified Florida naturalist as you cruise along with a friend in your own private catamaran.
Keep your eyes peeled because you’re bound to see wildlife like manatees, dolphins and over 50 kinds of birds.
Riding The Waves is an educational experience with lessons on protecting the local wildlife habitats.
The tour guides are experts able to share their expertise and insight into the history, sea life, and waterways of the area
CLICK HERE to learn more about Riding the Waves.
- It’s National Doughnut Day! Here’s where you can score free doughnuts
- Unemployment rate falls to 13.3%, US adds 2.5 million jobs
- KFOR Chopper 4 crew spots, rescues missing swimmer in an Oklahoma river
- Bat-wielding grandmother confronts protesters in Michigan
- 7 people found dead inside burning Alabama home