ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Savor St. Pete brings a two-day food, wine and craft beer festival to the waterfront in downtown St. Petersburg for the first time.
The festival is putting a new twist on the original “Clearwater Beach Uncorked”.
Savor St. Pete will showcase Tampa Bay’s celebrated chefs, acclaimed restaurants, popular breweries and an outstanding selection of wines.
Now entering its eighth year as Central Florida’s hippest food event, this year’s festival theme is “Arts. Eats. Beats.”
Check out Savor St. Pete this weekend on Nov. 2 and 3 at the North Straub Park in downtown St. Petersburg.
CLICK HERE to learn more or get tickets.
- Helicopters drop water as ship continues to burn at Naval Base San Diego
- Man charged after taking down Black Lives Matter signs from fence
- New animated ‘Star Wars’ series headed to Disney+ in 2021
- Floridians traveling to New York must fill out forms or face $2,000 fine
- SEC Continuing to Mull Options as Conference-Only Schedule May be End Result