ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Savor St. Pete brings a two-day food, wine and craft beer festival to the waterfront in downtown St. Petersburg for the first time.
The festival is putting a new twist on the original “Clearwater Beach Uncorked”.
Savor St. Pete will showcase Tampa Bay’s celebrated chefs, acclaimed restaurants, popular breweries and an outstanding selection of wines.
Now entering its eighth year as Central Florida’s hippest food event, this year’s festival theme is “Arts. Eats. Beats.”
Check out Savor St. Pete this weekend on Nov. 2 and 3 at the North Straub Park in downtown St. Petersburg.
CLICK HERE to learn more or get tickets.
- Lottery drawing for dogs seized happening Thursday
- Small Tampa Bay area airports work to prevent fueling mistakes
- Tampa Bay marching band to play at Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- NFL teams invited to Colin Kaepernick private workout this weekend
- 53 things you may (or may not) know about the CMA Awards