SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – An annual event returns to Sarasota County so you can try some of the best local restaurants at a discounted price.
For the 15th year, Savor Sarasota returns with hometown favorite dishes and new creations.
For $16 at lunch and $32 at dinner select dishes will be offered at 30 different restaurants as part of the event.
This year, the annual event will be offering a takeout option to keep people safe after the coronavirus outbreak.
You can even win up to $1000 in restaurant gift cards if you snap a photo and post it with the #SavorSarasota.
Visit Sarasota County Marketing Director Britney Guertin told 8 On Your Side’s Lila Gross this is a great way to get your favorite dishes or try some new ones for a sweet deal.
Savor Sarasota will run from June 1 to June 14 across Sarasota Co.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Savor Sarasota.
- Lightning strikes home, destroying chimney in Hudson area
- Museum of Fine Arts in St. Petersburg reopens with new collections
- Camp Idlewild shows kids with autism fun camp activities
- Love Serving Autism helps kids on the spectrum learn tennis
- Win-A-Wedding during the coronavirus pandemic with all frills and no fuss