TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The most petrifying show comes to Tampa just in time for a haunted Halloween.
Spooky Empire is celebrating its 17th year, but it will bring all-new thrills and chills to Tampa this year.
The dark side of Comic Con is famous for an array of activities including a tattoo festival, film festival, celebrity autographs, Kid’s Zone, costume and cosplay contest, huge exhibitor room, live music, performances, Q & A’s with artists, authors and filmmakers and seminars.
Celebrity guests in attendance: Alice Cooper, Cassandra Peterson (Elvira), Bruce Campbell, Mia Farrow, Clive Barker and Sam & Ted Raimi among many more.
Spooky Empire kicks off Halloween night with a trick-or-treat party for the kids.
The scary convention will go until Sunday, Nov. 3.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Spooky Empire.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis attempts to vote, discovers someone changed his address
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Trump, Biden schedule Tampa rallies Thursday as campaigns hit crunch time
- Melania Trump slams Biden, Dems in first solo campaign stop
- 6-year-old boy’s ‘YouCanBeABCs’ rap video inspires kids to dream big