TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The most petrifying show comes to Tampa just in time for a haunted Halloween.
Spooky Empire is celebrating its 17th year, but it will bring all-new thrills and chills to Tampa this year.
The dark side of Comic Con is famous for an array of activities including a tattoo festival, film festival, celebrity autographs, Kid’s Zone, costume and cosplay contest, huge exhibitor room, live music, performances, Q & A’s with artists, authors and filmmakers and seminars.
Celebrity guests in attendance: Alice Cooper, Cassandra Peterson (Elvira), Bruce Campbell, Mia Farrow, Clive Barker and Sam & Ted Raimi among many more.
Spooky Empire kicks off Halloween night with a trick-or-treat party for the kids.
The scary convention will go until Sunday, Nov. 3.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Spooky Empire.
- Lottery drawing for dogs seized happening Thursday
- Small Tampa Bay area airports work to prevent fueling mistakes
- Tampa Bay marching band to play at Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- NFL teams invited to Colin Kaepernick private workout this weekend
- 53 things you may (or may not) know about the CMA Awards