TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – An annual leadership breakfast will bring neighbors together to commemorate the life, leadership and service of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
The Tampa Organization of Black Affairs will bring together over 1,000 corporate sponsors, politicians, members of grassroots organizations and the community-at-large.
The organization’s mission is to honor the principles espoused by Dr. King and to foster positive community relations.
The 40th annual program includes a keynote address including a cross-section of the citizenry in Tampa Bay and offer positive solutions to the problems and concerns of the Tampa Bay community.
An awards ceremony will also be included in the program to honor corporations and individuals for their positive contributions to the community.
The Tampa Organization of Black Affairs (TOBA) is holding the event at the Hilton Hotel Downtown Tampa on Monday, January 20 at 6:45 a.m.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the 40th Annual Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Leadership Breakfast with the Tampa Organization of Black Affairs.
- Wisconsin police department offers to test your meth for coronavirus
- Crime rates down as population rises in Hillsborough County, sheriff’s office reports
- National Strawberry Day: How strawberries help Florida economy
- Pasco K-9 deputy recovering after being bit by water moccasin while search for missing infant
- FSU, UF running backs rooting for each other at 2020 NFL Scouting Combine