Love is in the air this week as Valentine’s Day approaches.
But a significant other isn’t the only person worth celebrating.
You can show your love for your girlfriends with the perfect Galentine’s Day bash.
These 8 tips from Tampa event planner Brooke Palmer Kuhl will help your gal pals have a lovely time.
1. Rose all day! A rose tasting is a perfect way to gather the crew.
2. Snacks to love! Heart shaped chicken minis from Chick-Fil-A, a heart-shaped pizza from Sally O’Neals, or a Valentine’s Day cake pop from Chef Inspired Popcorn will fill your tummy with love.
3. Let’s get crafty. Make Valentine’s for your gal pals with kits from Oriental Trading.
4. Show your love for your girlfriends with a sweet gift like the Berns Black Box or a Galentine’s Day balloon from Flourish.
5. Girl time is complete with a “Date Box” for ready to do activities.
6. Recharge! Grab your comfiest jammies and catch up with your bestie.
7. Game time! Prosecco pong is bound to get your friends up and moving.
8. Kick it old school and watch your favorite chick flick while chatting with your girlfriends so you don’t actually hear any part of the movie you’ve all seen a hundred times.