TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) - Tampa's largest used and new book and record store has hidden gems you can't find anywhere else.
The Indie store has been open since 2011 selling secondhand books, records, CDs, DVDs and turntables.
Mojo Books & Records also has tons of valuable collectible items like Led Zeplan's houses of the Holy" album signed by all four band members. You can have it for just $2,999.
Also, one of 700 copies of Neil Gaiman's "American Gods" going for $700.
Beatles "Yesterday and Today" with the unpeeled butcher cover - a rare find any music fan can appreciate.
This iconic shop features an artisan coffee and tea bar for folks to unwind with a good read.
Mojo Books & Records is located at 2540 E Fowler Ave by USF.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Mojo Books & Records.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Dropped off far from home by bus driver, Tampa girl runs home terrified, crying
- Wanted:The owner of prosthetic ear found in Holmes Beach
- Man caught at JFK smuggling 34 finches in hair curlers
- Binge-watching may lead to increased risk of blood clots, research says