ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. (WESH)— A 21-year-old man who authorities are calling a person of interest in the Pennsylvania slayings of a mother and her 10-year-old son has been arrested.
Jack Turner is a person of interest in the weekend homicides and is also wanted on theft and robbery charges.
Officials with the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office said late Tuesday that there were three confirmed sightings of Turner in the St. Augustine area.
Turner is known to have connections in St. Johns County, deputies said.
On Wednesday, authorities announced Turner was taken into custody by the United States Marshall Service and local authorities in Charleston, West Virginia.
Officials have not released further information into Turner’s arrest.
- QUARTERBACK GIVES BACK: Bucs’ Jameis Winston hosts Christmas dinner for at-risk Tampa students who call it “awesome, best night ever”
- 71-year-old woman dies in crash in St. Petersburg
- Pigeons in tiny cowboy hats are a mystery in Las Vegas
- Stamkos, Vasilevskiy lead Lightning to 2-1 win over Panthers
- Trump mocks impeachment effort, talks up trade deal at rally