(AP/WFLA) – Singer Ariana Grande is telling her fans that she has a bad sinus condition that has made her “very sick” and might force her to cancel upcoming shows on her world tour.
Grande, 26, says in videos posted Saturday on Instagram that “my throat and head are still in so much pain.”
“I sound okay I’m just in a lot of pain and it’s difficult to breathe during the show,” she says in a message to her fans. “I just really don’t know what’s happening with my body right now and need to figure it out.”
Grande says she plans to see a doctor soon.
She adds: “I’m scared that I might have to cancel some things, so this is kind just a heads up of like I don’t know what’s happening with my body, and I’m really disappointed and freaked out of why I can’t get better because it’s been over three weeks at this point.”
Grande is scheduled to have a concert in Tampa at Amalie Arena Nov. 24 at 8 p.m. That show is a make-up for the concert she canceled back in late May due to her sickness.
Right now, she is scheduled for three concerts prior to her Tampa visit.
One Sunday in Lexington, Kentucky, another Tuesday in Atlanta, Georgia, and one Friday in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- West Virginia coronavirus outbreak linked to party with 70-100 young people, officials say
- Authorities seek help identifying suspects who allegedly attacked 80-year-old man
- Dream job: Company offering $1,000 to play Animal Crossing
- Popular Sarasota restaurant closed after employee dies of COVID-19
- Pinellas County Schools to require students, staff to wear masks, according to reopening plan