TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – It sounds like a clickbait story. A famous celebrity is moving to your town. In this case, it may be true.
Several people have reported seeing singer Beyonce lately in Tampa. Social media postings suggest she is living in a home on Tampa’s Davis Islands with Jay Z.
On Friday reporters found a home with two large black SUVs parked out front, but people in front of the home weren’t talking and neighbors refused to discuss details about who is living on the street.
In the nearby Davis Islands shopping district, people were talking about it.
“We were looking. That’s why we sat out here; we were looking for her, going to see if she was here, walking by, having lunch,” Lisa Dichiara said.
Dischiara talked with her friends about the possibility of a celebrity living on the Island, but so far no one has been able to get a photo of the singer.
Beyonce does have a concert coming up on April 29th at Raymond James Stadium.
If you see her, let us know.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Florida man finds bottle, inside was boy’s heartwarming letter to dead friend
- WATCH: Teacher’s aide, student involved in violent brawl
- VIDEO: Shedd Aquarium dolphin gives birth, swims with calf
- Body found in waters of Tampa Bay
- Sears to close 68 Kmart, 10 Sears stores this summer
- SHOCKING VIDEO: Observers do nothing to help dying man in Chicago street
- VIDEO: Sugar Sand Festival, Clearwater honor Prince with memorial
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines