SILICON VALLEY, CA (WFLA) — Apple believes it has a solution to soggy pizza crusts.
This circular pizza box was created by Apple, which filed a patent for it back in 2010, according to CNN.
According to the patent, openings at the top of the box’s circular container allow moisture to escape.
That, in turn, prevents food from getting soggy.
The boxes can also be stored in stacks to minimize storage space.
The pizza boxes are expected to be available at the tech giant’s new Silicon Valley campus, Apple Park.WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Tampa Bay athletes reach for 2017 Reebok Crossfit Games
- Taylor Swift sent thoughtful note, flowers to UCF college grad
- Ring bought at garage sale now worth $456K
- Safari exploration at Busch Gardens for National Endangered Species Day
- Chick-fil-A introduces first seasonal sandwich in Tampa Bay