(CNN) – And now for your daily dose of cuteness, courtesy of the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium.
Actually, you can call it a double dose.
The parks released video of a baby sea lion, nuzzling and sniffing away at its mom, just hours after being born.
The pup is the first offspring of the zoo’s California sea lion, Kelilah.
It will begin to swim within a couple weeks, then its coat will fade to a light brown color.
While the pup’s gender is unknown, it already has a name—Smiley.
- Turtle crashes through windshield in Florida, hits passenger in head
- Officials: Biden preparing to recognize Armenian genocide
- Burning Man mulling mandatory COVID-19 vaccines for August
- Man fatally shot 7-year-old niece while making music video, police say
- Kentucky mother admits to cutting 10-year-old son’s tongue out before shooting, killing him: police