(CNN) – And now for your daily dose of cuteness, courtesy of the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium.
Actually, you can call it a double dose.
The parks released video of a baby sea lion, nuzzling and sniffing away at its mom, just hours after being born.
The pup is the first offspring of the zoo’s California sea lion, Kelilah.
It will begin to swim within a couple weeks, then its coat will fade to a light brown color.
While the pup’s gender is unknown, it already has a name—Smiley.
- Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19
- Pope ends public audiences, limits numbers at Christmas as virus surges
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
- Netflix raises subscription prices
- Walmart removes guns, ammo from floor displays amid unrest