MeowTalk listens to the sounds coming from your cat. Then, it tries to identify what it means, including some that are specifically associated with their owners.
The app uses artificial intelligence software to better understand the animal’s voice. MeowTalk can monitor the sounds of at least 10 cats.
The app allows users to record their cat’s meow and decodes what it means, but the ultimate goal is a smart collar that will translate with a voice response.
The technology is available in the Apple App and Google Play stores.
- 40 cold-stunned turtles from Cape Cod receive treatment in Florida Keys
- ‘World’s loneliest elephant’ Kaavan starts trip to Cambodia sanctuary
- Orphaned baby llama joins herd at Macedonian zoo
- Man sleeps at animal shelters to comfort pets waiting for forever homes
- WATCH: Rocky the Christmas tree stowaway owl returns to the wild