MeowTalk listens to the sounds coming from your cat. Then, it tries to identify what it means, including some that are specifically associated with their owners.
The app uses artificial intelligence software to better understand the animal’s voice. MeowTalk can monitor the sounds of at least 10 cats.
The app allows users to record their cat’s meow and decodes what it means, but the ultimate goal is a smart collar that will translate with a voice response.
The technology is available in the Apple App and Google Play stores.
- First case of rabies confirmed in Polk County in 2021
- Photos: Large group of stingrays visits South Carolina harbor
- Bear spends an hour trapped inside car with a case of beer
- Watch: Elk protecting calves turn aggressive, send tourists scattering
- ZooTampa will not reopen Stingray Bay after stingrays deaths