MeowTalk listens to the sounds coming from your cat. Then, it tries to identify what it means, including some that are specifically associated with their owners.
The app uses artificial intelligence software to better understand the animal’s voice. MeowTalk can monitor the sounds of at least 10 cats.
The app allows users to record their cat’s meow and decodes what it means, but the ultimate goal is a smart collar that will translate with a voice response.
The technology is available in the Apple App and Google Play stores.
- 20 to 30 cats killed in late night fire at Florida animal shelter, officials say
- Baby gibbon makes public debut at Florida zoo
- Massive dead alligator found hanging from dumpster shocks residents
- Former home of ‘Winter’ the dolphin to become manatee rehabilitation exhibit
- International Manatee Day: Florida species suffering, experts look to help