TAMPA (WFLA) — Be on the lookout next time you’re at Busch Gardens for these two adorable, but very intimidating, cheetah cubs.
Busch Gardens says guests may ‘spot’ these brothers during a feedings session with their care team in the Animal Care Center.
The cubs are going to spend the next few weeks growing and acclimating to their new home.
- COVID-19 claims life of beloved school resource officer, deputy
- Tyson Foods to give $60 million in bonuses for frontline workers
- Drive-through testing site reopens at Raymond James Stadium
- Costco, Home Depot now limiting number of customers permitted in stores
- Grammy-winner Lizzo buys lunch for hospital workers