(CNN) – They may be cute and fluffy to some, but the creator of Labradoodles says this animal is his biggest regret.
Wally Conron first bred a labrador and a poodle in 1989 to help a man who was allergic to dogs.
But he says a trend for designer dogs began after that, and he may have opened Pandora’s box and released “Frankenstein’s monster.”
Conron says people have gone too far with cross-breeding and they don’t think about the consequences.
Labradoodles are said to develop health problems like eye disease and hip problems.
- No Winter Allowed: Football fans soaking up South Beach sun ahead of Super Bowl
- Reddick Elementary School Pledge of Allegiance
- Garoppolo takes lessons from Brady into 1st Super Bowl start
- Extra security at Fivay High School after teacher brings gun on campus
- Family searching for mystery man who gifted 11-year-old with Mahomes jersey at Arrowhead