TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Go behind the scenes at ZooTampa in a new show shining a light on some of the most endangered species.
The National Geographic show, “Secrets of the Zoo: Tampa” was filmed last spring so some of the animals featured have a new story to tell.
The six-part series, filmed entirely at Tampa’s award-winning zoo, shares the behind-the-scenes stories of amazing animals and the dedicated team entrusted with their care.
From a cute and cuddly koala joey to a majestic rescued manatee, the series features an array of compelling stories that highlight the zoo’s mission to protect and preserve animals and build a legion of wildlife champions.
The show is currently at the zoo filming the second season and you can see crews wondering around habitats over the next few months.
CLICK HERE to learn about “Secrets of the Zoo: Tampa” at ZooTampa.
- Vernice “FlyGirl” Armour America’s first African American female combat pilot is now a powerful motivational speaker
- Senate Democrats propose canceling $50K in student loan debt per person
- Sweet potato hash with eggs
- Tampa couple writes book to help couples have a healthy marriage
- WWE superstar Titus O’Neil and his foundation help failing Hillsborough County school becoming a thriving one