TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Go behind the scenes at ZooTampa in a new show shining a light on some of the most endangered species.
The National Geographic show, “Secrets of the Zoo: Tampa” was filmed last spring so some of the animals featured have a new story to tell.
The six-part series, filmed entirely at Tampa’s award-winning zoo, shares the behind-the-scenes stories of amazing animals and the dedicated team entrusted with their care.
From a cute and cuddly koala joey to a majestic rescued manatee, the series features an array of compelling stories that highlight the zoo’s mission to protect and preserve animals and build a legion of wildlife champions.
The show is currently at the zoo filming the second season and you can see crews wondering around habitats over the next few months.
CLICK HERE to learn about “Secrets of the Zoo: Tampa” at ZooTampa.
- SpaceX launches batch of Starlink satellites from Cape Canaveral
- 5 tons of cocaine seized in largest Costa Rica drug bust ever
- Denver mayor to veto legislation lifting the pit bull ban
- U.S. couple stuck on cruise ship after wife tests positive for coronavirus
- Citrus County couple back in U.S. after coronavirus outbreak on cruise ship