KEY LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) — Key Largo deputies posed with a very large snake motorists found on the side of the road Wednesday.
It took four police officers to hold up the giant serpent, and there was still slack.
The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office said the snake was found already deceased in the median of the 104000 block of US 1.
Its origins are unknown.
- An inauguration unlike any other amid a pandemic, unrest
- Max Defender 8 Forecast: Sunny and dry in Tampa Bay, warming trend ongoing
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, winning numbers drawn
- Clearwater police investigating carjacking, search for suspect underway
- Women to wear pearls, Converse on Inauguration Day in Harris’ honor