KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WDAF) – Derrick Nnadi is helping homeless dogs find new homes in the wake of his Super Bowl win.
The defensive tackle is paying the adoption fees for all the dogs currently available at KC Pet Project.
Nnadi has been helping out homeless animals all season though the Derrick Nnadi Foundation‘s partnership with KCPP.
You can find out how to adopt the dogs here.
- Armed suspect in custody after barricading self in Fort Myers McDonald’s, sheriff says
- Brian Laundrie’s parents ‘weren’t concerned’ he hurt himself at first, lawyer says
- Tampa Pig Jig draws thousands for BBQ, live music fundraiser
- Man charged after woman finds ‘small spy camera’ placed in apartment window near UCF
- Man arrested after setting statue of Jesus, home on fire, Citrus County deputies say