KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WDAF) – Derrick Nnadi is helping homeless dogs find new homes in the wake of his Super Bowl win.
The defensive tackle is paying the adoption fees for all the dogs currently available at KC Pet Project.
Nnadi has been helping out homeless animals all season though the Derrick Nnadi Foundation‘s partnership with KCPP.
You can find out how to adopt the dogs here.
- Death or life in prison: Jury to decide fate of convicted Riverview killer Ronnie Oneal
- Trump holding ‘Save America’ rally in Sarasota on July 3
- Palm Harbor man gets year in prison for buying endangered animal parts
- Shellfish business owner blames Piney Point for recent red tide in Tampa Bay
- Sea turtle eggs relocated after nests found on Siesta Key road, residents want more protections for nesting season