(CNN Newsource) – If you could use a little cuteness on this Hump Day, just pause what you’re doing and take a moment to gaze at these adorable new animals at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium in Ohio.
The zoo has welcomed five new babies this spring, including a Masai giraffe calf, a California sea lion pup—a girl that’s the first to be born at the facility—two red panda cubs—a boy and a girl—and a baby gibbon that’s about a month old.
All but the sea lion pups are endangered species.
The zoo recently reopened after being closed for three months due to the pandemic.
- It’s a boy — a big boy. White rhino born at Disney World
- Door security camera captures mountain lion roaming California neighborhood
- WATCH: Cat jumps from fiery second story apartment building
- Crocodile logo brand Lacoste’s new line benefits Everglades
- Florida K-9 rocks uniform, tie for new ID badge