(CNN Newsource) – If you could use a little cuteness on this Hump Day, just pause what you’re doing and take a moment to gaze at these adorable new animals at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium in Ohio.
The zoo has welcomed five new babies this spring, including a Masai giraffe calf, a California sea lion pup—a girl that’s the first to be born at the facility—two red panda cubs—a boy and a girl—and a baby gibbon that’s about a month old.
All but the sea lion pups are endangered species.
The zoo recently reopened after being closed for three months due to the pandemic.
- Pet deer known for bond with 2 husky dogs is seized by Indiana authorities
- Boat captain pets great white shark off Pinellas coast
- California deputy and K-9 killed in shootout following traffic stop
- Penguin Awareness Day: Florida Aquarium resumes ‘backstage pass’ for families
- Baby giraffe, born while the world watched, dies at Nashville zoo