MIAMI, Fla. (WSVN/CNN) – Authorities are trying to figure out who left a nine-foot alligator tied up to a tree with its snout wrapped in duct tape.
Florida Fish and Wildlife officials were called in to help capture the gator in southwest Miami-Dade.
Officials believe more than one person was involved, given the alligator’s size.
People who live in the area say the alligator has been seen around, eating small animals.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Substitute teacher, chaperone busted at booze and drug-fueled spring break parties in Florida
- WATCH: Alligator in Pasco furniture store
- Two 15-year-olds arrested in Tampa Christian school theft
- Police: Babysitter put crying infant’s feet in hot pan
- Security changes coming soon for Disney’s Magic Kingdom, some resorts
- FCC issues warning about “Can you hear me?” scam calls