SALEM, Ala. (WFLA) – An Alabama mom posted a hysterical first day of school photo to her Facebook page on Monday.
Jena Willingham shared the smiling photo of herself, complete with mimosa, while her children unhappily look on.
Willingham said her kids are starting sixth grade, second grade and pre-kindergarten.
As of Monday night, the post had over 5,000 shares.STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Grief counselors to help Polk Co. students cope with loss of classmate, 6, found in pond
- 3 ‘prolific offenders’ dead after crash involving stolen car in Pinellas County
- Purse snatcher stabs woman, Good Samaritans, outside Seminole Publix
- 7 homes now condemned near massive Pasco sinkhole
- At least 27 cats found dead in Lutz home
- First-time mom dies days after giving birth
- Missing 6-year-old Lakeland boy with special needs found dead in pond
- Back-to-School: How to tell if your kids are feeling anxious about the new school year
- Beginning this morning, you can watch WFLA news on Great38 from 7-9 am