ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. – Police say a 6-year-old boy is safe after his father barricaded them inside a St. Petersburg home.
According to St. Petersburg police, 31-year-old Fabian Williams is accused of domestic aggravated assault, being a felon with a firearm and child abuse. Authorities were called to the home on Sunday night.
Police say Williams had a fight with his girlfriend, fired a shot from his gun and then went into his neighbor’s house with his son.
A SWAT team came to the home and eventually Williams came outside.
No one was injured.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- 6-year-old boy safe after father has standoff with police
- Study: Detergent pods causing more injuries in kids
- Couple whose baby was mauled by dog gave up on 911 calls
- Top 8 most watched videos of the week on WFLA.com
- MUG SHOTS: Pinellas deputies arrest nearly two dozen during prescription pill bust
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines