VANNUYS, CA (WCBD) – Munchkin is recalling some 180,000 pacifiers sold with clip covers that can detach and pose a choking hazard, according to the Consumer Protection Safety Commission.
The pacifiers were sold from March 2014 through March 2016 at major retailers, including Babies R Us, Target, Wal-Mart, and Amazon. The Latch Lightweight Pacifier and Clip were available in five styles and several colors and were priced between $11 and $15.
Munchkin Inc., based in California, has received 10 reports of the clip cover detaching from the pacifier clip, although no injuries have been reported, according to the CPSC.
Anyone who has purchased a recalled pacifier should take the clip away from children and contact Munchkin at 877-242-3134 or online for a full refund or replacement.
More information about the recall is available on the CPSC website.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Loud sex leads to arrest for woman with neighbors struck by cancer
- Motorists stop to rescue 2 women after car drives off ramp, plunges 50 feet
- VIDEO: Vehicle hits Largo police cruiser, leaves scene
- Video of man chased from Target goes viral
- Girl, 11, abducted from school bus stop, killed
- Lightning play in New York Friday; News Channel 8 hosting watch party
- Life Hacks for Mom: Applying makeup for a fresh look throughout the day
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines