PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Pasco Sheriff’s Office arrested a 12-year-old student Wednesday for making a false school threat.
The sheriff’s office says the student attends Charles S. Rushe Middle School.
No other details were released, but the sheriff’s office is continuing to urge parents to speak with their children about the seriousness of making false threats.
- Possible explosive device found on North Lido Beach
- LIVE NOW: NAACP reacts after St. Pete police repurpose funding, step back from non-violent calls
- Bed Bath & Beyond to close 200 stores
- Mayor helps paint ‘Black Lives Matter’ outside Trump Tower
- Pinellas Schools will require students, staff to wear masks