PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Pasco Sheriff’s Office arrested a 12-year-old student Wednesday for making a false school threat.
The sheriff’s office says the student attends Charles S. Rushe Middle School.
No other details were released, but the sheriff’s office is continuing to urge parents to speak with their children about the seriousness of making false threats.
- Lawmakers propose massive student loan cancellation and free college plan
- How long does protection from COVID-19 vaccines last?
- Man fatally shot 7-year-old niece while making music video, police say
- Pinellas County has extended its mask-wearing requirement again
- SWAT team responds to man barricaded in room at hotel on Ulmerton Road