(WFLA) – U.S. Army leaders will lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier today to celebrate the Army's 243rd birthday.
Secretary of the Army Mark Esper, Army Chief of Staff Gen. Mark Milley and Army Sgt. Maj. Daniel Dilley will lay the wreath at Arlington National Cemetery at 9:30 a.m.
The ceremony will be hosted by Joint Force Headquarters - National Capital Region and the U.S. Army Military District of Washington.
Arlington National Cemetery is located in Arlington, VA.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Massachusetts pickup truck driver cited for playing real life Tetris
- PACE financing practices come under fire from Hillsborough commission after 8 On Your Side report
- Sheriff criticizes Sarasota County Schools' security plan
- Suspects empty vacuum box, stuff it with Blu-Rays, Playstation devices at Wesley Chapel Walmart